Did you know that you can make Homemade Magic Shell? It is super easy and tastes really good! I started using a lot more coconut oil for the health benefits and saw this recipe on the back of a jar one time.
I usually get coconut oil from the grocery store or Walmart, but you can always order it HERE. Once all melted and stirred together, you just need to store it in an air tight container! Easy!
Homemade Magic Shell Recipe
- ⅔ cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ⅓ cup Coconut Oil
- If you don’t want to use coconut oil, you can substitute vegetable oil or butter.
- Melt the ingredients by heating in the microwave for 30 seconds and stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Once melted, you can transfer it to a mason jar.
- Can be stored in an airtight jar for up to 1 month.